Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why Ski Goggles are needed

Welcome to Ski Goggle Expert Website. This site is intended to inform the consumer about the different types of Ski Goggles on the market today as well as some tips that will get you to the correct Ski Goggles that are right for you. I will also be giving my Opinion as to what I consider be right for different categories of consumers as all people are different and have different needs when looking for Ski Goggles.

What is so important about Ski Goggles? Well if your a Skier or Snowboarder, you might have realized this question at some point depending on your experiences on or off the slopes. With my 40 years of Skiing evolution I think that this question needs to be answered. Its very simple to visualize, no punt intended, but the bottom line is that it’s a matter of life and death. Most people don’t realize this and think that Ski Goggles are just another piece of equipment that I might need for bad weather Skiing or Snowboarding. So I think that it’s so important that it needs to come out of the shadows and into the light for all to see.

But first your probably wondering who is this guy that wants to tell me what I need to know about Ski Goggles? So I’ll try to make this short but yet enough to show that I do have some authority on this subject.

As I just mentioned I’ve been skiing for over 40 years but It’s never been just a casual glide down the open slopes. Starting at age 7 skiing came naturally for me on the very first day. I enjoyed going very fast and at 12 was racing slolom, giant slolom and the downhill my favorite of the three. At 14 I won the the State Championships for my state in the age group of 13-16 years. The next season I moved to a dormatory High School in Lake Placid, New York site of two olympic venues last being in 1980. This was my base while racing in the Northeast United States considered to be the best Ice Skiing in the world compared to other parts. Since then I’ve skied in other parts of the world including many trips Helicopter Skiing the back country in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia,Canada. I hope that was short for you.

What I would like to express at this site is what I can do for you to gather the information neccessary to make a great choice in the most Important piece of skiing or snowboarding equipment you could possibly buy because lets face it, if you can’t see whats ahead of you to make a reaction, all the other equipment that you bought is worthless. It all starts with your eyes and how you react to what is in front of you. Thats what is going to get you to your next day of adventure, so lets begin.

This site is going to be broken down so that you can select the catagory that fits the needs that you might have when it comes to Ski Goggles. This website will help you enjoy a safe Ski Season

No comments:

Post a Comment